Thursday, August 30, 2007

I don't want this moment to ever end

Hello Earthlings! My hand is officially half-dead.
Cos its the first time I put my heart into doing Chinese assignments.
Not that I dont in the past!

Chinese prelim paper was.. Uhhhh.
Paper 1 was quite okay. Didnt know the Chinese word for Ozone layer & the huge blocks of ice at the Antarica*?

Paper 2 was shyt crappppp. Comprehension cannot be interpreted.
I only understood 2 of the 4 passages.
Ha ha. But I still want at least a B! A B3 will do.
:D :D

The whole room was very very coldddddd.
The guy beside me made me darn pressurized okay.
He wrote super long answers & he's a speed writer.
Everytime I see his sleeping, I'll be so stresed.

Went to take our class jerseys in class after that.
Went for lunched at the coffeeshop near the school.
Yumyummmm.
Then we walked to the bus stop, around Teban Gardens.

Fun fun fun! Photos photos (x


The 4 of us!


See horny girl's lollipop above me? :D


K I look spastic.


Small fighter, lol.


:D

Decided to go to IMM, why?
1) Teachers' Day present.
2) Meeting Nazi & Hill.
HAHAHAH :D


The empty road.


My sister the bad photographer.




Baddddd emo shots :X

Bussed to the inter on 143. Walked around Imm till they came.
They = Nazi & Hill.
Uhhh. Yingzhen wants me to blog about her & Nazi.
So here goes!

Nazi & Hill are someone we know 4 days ago.
Ha ha. Ironic isnt it?
They are very shy. YZ was very *toot* up cos of XXX.
Then etc etc.

Eh sorry Yz, I dont know what to blog bout Nazi & Hill.
:D :D

Bought presents for Miss Kokila & Mdm Chang!
Yayness. I think that they are the best teachers (x




Everyone's jerseys were like dresses to them :P
To tell the truth, I think our class tee is nice not nice.
Ayeee stupid jersey maker. LOLLLLL.

K, Teachers' Day celebration tomorrow!
Half-dayyyyyy, yayyyyyyyy.
I think its half day, is it?
Byebye Earthlings.

No comments: